My style is fun and energetic with a twist of fashion and lifestyle photography. I love photographing in the outdoors or a remote setting where the possibilities of creativity are endless. My goal is to create an environment where you can show off your personality, style and charm while striving for uniqueness. Ultimately, I want your photo session and final images to showcase the best of you that you can enjoy and cherish for many years.
I have 21 years of corporate experience as an IT Manager and over 6 years experience as a photographer. I received my Bachelor of Science degree from Grambling State University and I have an Associate of Applied Science degree from Kaplan College (formerly Ohio Institute of Photography and Technology).
I am looking to expand my photography education to get in depth experience in the commercial field. I plan to attend the Art Institute of Ohio where I will pursue my Bachelor of Art degree in Digital Photography. Be sure to "Like" my Facebook page to follow my journey and see samples of my projects.
To my fellow photogs, I'm pretty much a true Nikonian and a gadget girl. Here are some of the main gear you might find in my camera bag:
- I have a beautiful teenager who is very artsy and technically savvy. She loves to assist her mom on photo shoots. ;-)
- We have a shih-tzu/bijon mix named Zoey. She knows how to do tricks!
- My favorite color is Purple.
- I'm a big fan of his Purple Majesty...PRINCE and the Queen B...Beyonce!
- I love Simply Lemonade. Hmmmm mmmm good!
- My favorite place to eat is Chipotle. Chicken bowls are the best!
- Love solving crossword puzzles and playing word scramble games.
- My favorite pastime is bowling. I once bowled a 242...highest game ever!
- I really dislike grocery shopping and cooking isn't my thing either but I do love making my favorite spicy Taco Dip dish.