AJP has relocated to a new studio in Northside right off Hamilton Avenue (next to the Tickle Pickle). We are open and accepting appointments for studio sessions.
Our business hours are currently by appointment only.
If you would like to come check us out and learn more about our services, please complete the Contact form and we can schedule a tour date. Be sure to mention your needs in the comment section.
Covid-19 Safety Information
The World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the local and state governments have set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions which Angelique Johnson Photography will comply.
AJP is taking all the necessary precautions and following strict guidelines to insure the health, safety, and well being of staff and clients.
AJP COVID-19 In-Studio Guidelines
- Studio capacity limited to 4 people at a time until further notice.
- All patrons, clients, guests, and staff must wear a mask at all times (unless being photographed).
- If you are not feeling well the day of your session, please call immediately to reschedule your photo session.
- AJP will wipe down and sanitize the studio on a daily basis (before and after client sessions or meetings).
- AJP will provide access to hand sanitizer and/or wipes for use in the studio.