Hey hey... and welcome!
I’m Angelique! Your personal photographer! I am the proud owner of Angelique Johnson Photography, LLC. I have over 10 years of professional photography experience.
I am here to create an exciting and unique experience by collaborating with you! We will share ideas, learn about what you like and don't like then we will bring it all to life in your photo session by showcasing your personal style and personality through a series of images that tell your story!
I absolutely love photographing high school seniors, individuals who want to treat themselves to a fun, creative photo shoot, as well as professionals and entrepreneurs who want to update their business images or brand portfolio.
A Few Fun Facts
- I have an A-M-AZING daughter, Zandria. She is my photography assistant so it's a good chance you may meet her.
- We have two rambunctious pups: Zoey (white) & Diamond (black).
- My favorite color is purple.
- I'm slightly addicted to playing Seeker Notes and Ruzzle in my downtime.
- One of my favorite musical artist is Prince (RIP).
- My personal mantra is "preparation is the key to success".
- I’m a proud HBCU alumni of Grambling State University (Go Tigers!)
Behind the Scene Candid Moments
Because I love and enjoy what I do, the icing on the cake is bringing a little joy to all my clients. If I am able to get just one smile and create a memorable experience in time we spend together then my heart is filled with joy. Here are just few of those fun moments. I really need to remember to capture more candid moments because we really do have a lot of fun.
“My experience with Angelique Johnson Photography was nothing short of magical. From choosing the perfect location, to outfits, props, and poses, she made what could have been a very stressful process into a fun time! Along with grade A service, the pictures were absolutely stunning. The quality was amazing and she helped me turn into a little model. I felt comfortable and free the whole session. I would recommend any and everyone looking for incredible photos and a good time!!”